End User Agreement
1. Grant of license
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein,Quanta grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games available and described on the Quanta.com websites (the website and games together being the "Service").
- The Service is not for use by (I) individuals under 18 years of age, (II) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (III) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Quanta shall not be held liable for User’s failure to do so.
- Quanta and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the Websites; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). Quanta reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify Quanta immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide Quanta with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
2. No warranties
REGARDLESS OF OUR EFFORTS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE.
3. Authority / Terms of Service
You agree to the game rules described on the Websites. Quanta retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service.
4. Your representations and warranties
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing bitcoins when using the Service and that Quanta has no responsibility to you for any such loss if it comes from you betting decision;
- your use of the Service is at your choice, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on bitcoins awarded to you through your using the Service;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of Quanta and Quanta shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, low connection speed, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same;
- you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider, should applicable jurisdiction provide for an option to participate in self-exclusion scheme;
5. Prohibited uses
PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to use the Services for his/her personal entertainment.
7. Limitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Quanta be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Quanta had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team at support@Quantadex.com. Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below. We will respond to your complaints within 14 working days, to an e-mail address you used to contact us.
10. Creation of user account
11. Application & Games available through the Website
Quanta offers various applications games, including trading, and dice games via the Websites. These are subject to rules as stipulated in the User guides available via the Websites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the game rules before you start playing to make the best out of your experience with Quanta Services.
You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to withdraw from the contract governing the bets you placed and your use of games because:
- you agree to lose your right to withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the Uploader (once you placed a bet or played a game) and you expressly agree that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract before the lapse of the 14 days withdrawal period;
- the Uploader provides digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium and you expressly consent that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract with you before the lapse of the 14 days withdrawal period;
You thereby acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal if you lose your bet.
- Quanta mutual betting commission is equal to 5% of the bet pool and the winnings are rewarded only when their value exceeds 0.00001 BTC. However, in practice the commission is lower than 5% thanks to bonus.
- Quanta house edge is equal to 1%-5% of the wagered value.
- Only standard "Pay to Public Key Hash" bitcoin transaction will be processed as a valid bet.
- The minimum bet on Quanta is 0.0001 BTC except for slots and dice where the minimum amount is 0.00001 BTC.